ANALYSING TRAVEL APPS
AccuWeather is a very high rated weather app. This weather app allows you to stay ahead 15 hours in advance. The app features many live alerts and weather updates. As soon as the app is broadcasted the location pinner automatically asks whether the app can have access to your location, if yes is clicked the app automatically launches a screen with many weather details including temperature, realfeel, humidity, wind, dew point and pressure, already giving the user a hint to what they need to bring or wear that day. Another very interesting feature to this app is the map feature, this feature allows you to view around the globe and your current location to determine what weather other countries are experiencing. The app shows weather conditions through different colours. I feel as though this feature works well for people who aren’t the best at controlling technology and even people who struggle with reading as they can determine the weather using only the weather chart.
The daily forecast, severe weather warnings, wind chill and more! Features that will make the AccuWeather app work for you such as:
• Local forecasts that you can personalise, depending on where you are in the world.
• Today’s weather and beyond. Look 15 days ahead and be prepared for all weather alerts with AccuWeather’s weather radar technology.
• Live weather, minute by minute! Try the MinuteCast® weather tracker for the most up to date weather forecast.
• Weather forecasting is brought to life with trending videos from AccuWeather’s news team.
• Daily forecast updates filtered according to your preferences. Hide any weather alerts that aren’t appropriate for you and create a customised weather radar.